I still owe you a post on LJ's first weekend away from home (without Ma-Ma and Da-Da), but I thought I'd give you the "and more" I promised.
So, here it is...we are publicly announcing that there will be another Baby J come April 2007. Now you will have to endure tales of pregnancy and you have no idea what a relief it will be to vent, er...I mean share the joy of all the great changes that occur in these 40 weeks. We are on week 22, so you have 18 to tag along with me.
Such news calls for a new "look" for the blog, but I have to tell you that it was very difficult for me to decide on one that I feel captures the essence of what I try to share. This will do for now. I direct your attention to the picture on the right...I am now so brave as to include a picture of the back of LJ.
Check back often in the next weeks as I have many stories that encapsulate the great fun that it is to have a 2 year old in the house...and much more time in which to craft them.
Friday, December 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is a very exciting Baby J blog development! I like the new, more contemporary look, and the photo. I look forward with eager anticipation to future postings by a pregnant (and therefore emotional) Momma J!
It is a testiment to your loyalty to your readers that you would take such a drastic step (creating Baby J #2) in order to spice up the blog to increase/maintain readership!
(Just kidding. I know the main purpose of this blog is to be a baby book that the Babies J can treasure when they are older.)
KK
i like it!
Post a Comment